Italian Parmesan Potato WedgesFrom keni 8 years ago
- 4 large baking potatoes, wedged shopping list
- 1/2 cup quality olive oil shopping list
- 2T fresh Italian herbs(basil, oregano, flat leaf parsley, etc), finely minced shopping list
- 2 cloves garlic, minced shopping list
- 2/3 cup fresh parmesan cheese, finely grated shopping list
- kosher or sea salt and fresh ground black pepper shopping list
How to make it
- Combine all ingredients except potatoes and cheese in large zipper type bag or whisk in large bowl.
- Add potatoes and toss to coat.
- Place on baking sheet sprayed with non stick spray.
- Place potatoes on tray in single layer.
- Top each wedge with Parmesan.
- Bake at 425 for about 25 minutes.
- *As mentioned above, these are great with Meatball subs, which I have posted, and can be baked at the same time as the meatballs :)
The Cookkeni Sweet Home, AL
The Rating9 people
these sound amazing!! a perfect flavorful side for our BBQ'd burgers tonight! ^5madmommy in Wayne loved it
love potatoes like this... five forkspeetabear in mid-hudson valley loved it
Oh these will be good in my Nuwave oven, they get so crispy crunchy in it. You have my 5henrie in Savannah loved it