Pecan Pie Yummie BrowniesFrom benofski 7 years ago
How to make it
- grease bottom only of 13 x 9 inch pan
- preheat oven to 350 degrees
- prepare brownie mix according to package directions and spread in prepared pan
- Melt butter in saucepan over medium heat
- then stir in flour until smooth
- stir in brown sugar, corn syrup and 2 eggs until well blended
- Cook over medium heat 3-5 min, stirring constantly, until bubbly and smooth.
- remove form heat and stir in vanilla and pecans
- Spoon pecan mixture over top of brownies
- bake the minimum time according to brownie mix
- when out of oven sprinkle choc chips on top, let stand 4-5 minutes
- Swirl choc chips into fun design or pattern
- cool then eat!
- add dollop of whipped cream or ice cream if wish