Easy Crescent Cordon BleuFrom sparow64 7 years ago
- 1 1/2 cups chopped, cooked chicken shopping list
- 1 1/2 cups chopped, cooked ham shopping list
- 1 (6-ounce) jar sliced mushrooms or 1 cup fresh, sliced shopping list
- 4 ounces swiss cheese, shredded shopping list
- 2 (8-ounce) cans crescent dinner rolls shopping list
- 1-2 T spicy mustard, optional shopping list
- 1 egg, beaten shopping list
- sesame seeds shopping list
How to make it
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Lightly coat a cookie sheet with vegetable cooking spray.
- In a bowl, combine chicken, ham, mushrooms and Swiss cheese.
- Unroll dinner rolls, and separate each package into 4 rectangles, pressing perforations to seal.
- Spread a small amount of spicy mustard in the center of each rectangle - if using
- Spoon 1/2 cup mixture into center of each rectangle.
- Pull 4 corners of dough to center; twist slightly. Seal edges. Place on cookie sheet. Brush with beaten egg; sprinkle with sesame seeds.
- Bake for 18 to 24 minutes until golden brown.
People Who Like This Dish 19
The Cooksparow64 Sweetwater, TN
The Rating4 people
love itpuddlewonderful in Beverly Hills Adjacent loved it
I am a vegetarian but can sub veggie meat and add your ingredients which I love. Thanks for this.puddlewonderful in Beverly Hills Adjacent loved it
DOUBLE YUMMERS!HIGH FIVE!
CAROL LEE!leebear in Brookpark loved it