Southwestern Style Stuffed Green PeppersFrom rottman 5 years ago
How to make it
- Top two green peppers and remove the ribs and seeds.
- Brush each pepper, inside and out, with olive oil.
- Stuff each with 1/2 packet of Uncle Ben's microwavable rice.
- Add 2 tablespoons of Sweet Heat Chipotle Sauce to the rice in each bell pepper.
- Wrap in aluminum foil.
- Cook in a covered grill for 15 minutes.
- Goes good as a side to grilled steak or chicken. Especially good with grilled corn on the cob.
The Cookrottman Nottingham, MD
The Rating2 people
- Not added to any groups yet!