Classic Egg Salad SandwichFrom shibattou 5 years ago
- 6 large eggs, hard-boiled, cooled, and diced shopping list
- 1/2 teaspoon Lawry's Seasoned Salt shopping list
- 1/4 teaspoon Lawry's Lemon Pepper Seasoning shopping list
- 1/8 teaspoon garlic powder shopping list
- 1/8 teaspoon onion powder shopping list
- 1/8 teaspoon celery salt shopping list
- 1/4 teaspoon dill weed shopping list
- 1/4 teaspoon cayenne pepper shopping list
- 3 tablespoons finely chopped red onion or 1 scallion, thin sliced shopping list
- 1 medium stalk of celery, finely chopped shopping list
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise shopping list
- 1/4 cup unsalted butter, melted shopping list
- 1/4 teaspoon Sriracha Hot Sauce, or to taste shopping list
How to make it
- Remove eggs from refrigerator about 45 minutes before cooking.
- Place eggs in medium saucepan, cover with 1-inch of cool water.
- Bring to a boil over high heat. Remove from heat, cover and let sit for 12 minutes.
- Transfer eggs to an ice water bath and let sit for 5 minutes.
- Peel and medium dice the eggs.
- Mix together the eggs, seasonings, onion, and celery.
- Add the mayonnaise and stir until just combined.
- Melt the butter (do not let it boil) and stir in the Sriracha Sauce.to combine.
- Add butter mixture to egg mixture and stir until just combined.
- Transfer to a covered container.
- Refrigerate at least 4 hours
- Serve on your favorite bread, croissant or English muffins
People Who Like This Dish 13
The Cookshibattou Fort Mohave, AZ.
The Rating7 people
oh wow kicked up good and love the flavor combo thanks bunches high5momo_55grandma in Mountianview loved it
Nice picture here! I love egg salad! This one has a great combo of spices, too! Thanks for the share!juels in Clayton loved it
Can't wait to try! Looks soooo good. High 5maureenlaw in ST LOUIS loved it