Dulce de Leche Cream CakeFrom lenora 4 years ago
- 1 (18.25-ounce) package white or yellow cake mix shopping list
- 1 (14-ounce) can NESTLÉ® CARNATION® sweetened condensed milk shopping list
- 1/3 cup caramel ice cream topping shopping list
- 2 cups heavy whipping cream shopping list
- 1/4 cup powdered sugar shopping list
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract shopping list
- 1/3 cup sliced almonds, toasted shopping list
How to make it
- Prepare cake mix according to package directions for 13 x 9-inch baking pan; cool completely in pan on wire rack.
- Place sweetened condensed milk in a large, microwave-safe bowl. Microwave on MEDIUM power, stirring halfway through, for 4 minutes.
- Reduce to MEDIUM-LOW power; microwave, stirring with wire whisk every few minutes, for 16 to 24 minutes or until thick and light caramel colored.
- Stir in caramel topping. Cool for 15 minutes.
- Spread evenly over cake. Cool completely.
- Beat cream in a large mixing bowl until soft peaks form.
- Add sugar and vanilla extract; beat until stiff peaks form.
- Spoon over cake; sprinkle with almonds. Refrigerate for 1 to 2 hours.
The Cooklenora Oak Park, MI
The Rating5 people
Love caramel. Nice recipe!rosemaryblue in CollegeTown loved it
Keeing this on file for the next time I need to make something quick, but want it to seem like I didn't! Thanks for sharing!adzell in Ann Arbor loved it
I also have this recipe, although I haven't tried it yet. It really sound good and seems so easy. Thanks for the post, high five.maureenlaw in ST LOUIS loved it