Amazing Thai Chicken with Peanut SauceFrom valinkenmore 6 years ago
- 1 chicken, cut up shopping list
- 3/4 cup peanut butter, chunky shopping list
- 1 teaspoon sesame oil shopping list
- 1 teaspoon ginger, minced, fresh shopping list
- 1 teaspoons red chili paste shopping list
- 1/4 cup brown sugar shopping list
- 3 scallions, chopped shopping list
- 1/8 cup peanut oil shopping list
- 1/8 cup water, warm shopping list
How to make it
- Mix together all sauce ingredients to make sauce. Alternate adding peanut oil and water to finish.
- In a large, ovenproof skillet brown chicken in a little peanut oil 10 minutes each side so that it has a nice color.
- Coat chicken with sauce and bake at 350F for 30 minutes. Baste with more sauce and cook for 15 more minutes or until done. Serve with sauce on the side.
The Cookvalinkenmore Malott, WA
The Rating7 people
This sounds super!pleclare in Framingham loved it
Sounds delish! On the menu to try next week, thanks!juels in Clayton loved it
MMMMMMMMM! Sounds great!dollhead in Mechanicville loved it