White Bean Dip With GarlicFrom chefmeow 4 years ago
- 2 cans small white beans shopping list
- 5 garlic cloves peeled shopping list
- 2 tablespoons freshly squeezed lemon juice shopping list
- 5 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil shopping list
- 1/2 teaspoon salt shopping list
- 1 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper shopping list
- 1 roma tomato seeded and diced shopping list
- 2 large bags pita bread chips shopping list
How to make it
- Rinse beans under cold running water in a colander and allow to drain.
- Place garlic cloves in food processor fitted with metal blade and mince.
- Add beans and process to purée.
- Add juice, olive oil, salt and pepper then purée until mixture forms good consistency for dipping.
- Place in a serving bowl and garnish with diced tomato then accompany with pita bread chips.
People Who Like This Dish 10
The Cookchefmeow Garland, TX
The Rating7 people
Lovin it chef! Oh so tasty. 5 and a big hello.victoriaregina in USA loved it
A little similar to Hummus, right? Love white beans, I know this will be delicious!juels in Clayton loved it
This is greatpuddlewonderful in Beverly Hills Adjacent loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!