Portugese Style Grilled Pork CutletsFrom pleclare 5 years ago
- 1/4c extra virgin olive oil shopping list
- 2 tsp. paprika shopping list
- 1 tsp sugar shopping list
- 1/4 tsp red pepper flakes shopping list
- 6 garlic cloves,sliced thin shopping list
- 3 Tbs juice from 1 lemon shopping list
- 2 Tbs finely chopped fresh parsley shopping list
- salt and pepper shopping list
- 2 pork tenderloins(11/2 to 2lbs total) each cut into 4 equal pieces and pounded 1/4"thick or prepared cutlets shopping list
How to make it
- Combine oil,paprika,sugar,pepper flakes and garlic in bowl. Microwave until garlic is softened and fragrant,about 1 min. Reserve 2Tbs. infused oil,then whisk lemon juice and parsley into remaining oil mixture and season with salt and pepper.
- Pat cutlets dry with paper towel and season with salt and pepper. rub cutlets all over with reserved infused oil. Grill over hot fire until lightly charred on first side,about 2 mins. Flip cutlets and grill until just cooked through,about 1 min longer. Transfer to platter,tent with foil,and let rest 5 mins. Drizzle with sauce. Serve.
- Note:Use regular paprika,hot or smoked will overwhelm the cutlets.
People Who Like This Dish 6
The Cookpleclare Framingham, MA
The Rating5 people
This sounds fantastic. Great post and a very high 5.chefmeow in Garland loved it
It's too early to be thinking about what a wonderful dish this is going to be... '-)
Thanks.rottman in Nottingham loved it
What a great recipe and I can't wait to give it a try!valinkenmore in Malott loved it