Peurto Rican Meat PattiesFrom midgelet 6 years ago
- 3 tablespoons olive oil shopping list
- 1 pound ground beef shopping list
- 1 1/2 cups chopped fresh cilantro shopping list
- 1 onion, chopped shopping list
- 4 cloves garlic, minced shopping list
- 1 green bell pepper, chopped shopping list
- 1 (8 ounce) can tomato sauce shopping list
- 1 (16 ounce) package egg roll wrappers shopping list
- 2 quarts vegetable oil for frying shopping list
How to make it
- In a large, heavy saute pan, heat olive oil over medium heat.
- Add chopped garlic, onions, and bell pepper; saute until soft.
- Add meat; cook and stir until browned.
- Drain off excess fat.
- Stir in tomato sauce and cilantro.
- Simmer until cilantro wilts.
- Remove from heat, and cool until mixture can be handled.
- Wrap 2 to 3 tablespoons of meat in an egg roll wrapper to form a triangle.
- Repeat with remaining ingredients.
- Heat vegetable oil in a wok or deep fry pan to 360 degrees F (168 degrees C).
- Fry patties in hot oil until golden brown.
- When done, transfer to plates lined with paper towels to drain.
The Cookmidgelet Eastern, USA
The Rating4 people
These sound yummy! A great use for the egg roll wrappers, and I love the filling!juels in Clayton loved it
Spanish And Hispanic Food142 members
Ethnic Family Traditions Our Heritage Together135 members
Electric Skillet Fans38 members
Appetizers And Dips269 members
Dont Knock It Till You Try It74 members
Cilantro Lovers130 members
GROUND BEEF96 members
Unique And Unusual Recipes84 members
Anything Fried68 members