Summer Corn SaladFrom luisascatering 5 years ago
- 8 ears fresh corn (I prefer white) shopping list
- 1 small red onion, diced shopping list
- 1 medium red bell pepper, diced shopping list
- 1 medium green bell pepper, diced shopping list
- 1/2 cup fresh cilantro, chopped, plus a few sprigs for garnish (optional) or use basil instead shopping list
- 1/3 cup olive oil shopping list
- juice of 1 lime (approximately 2 tablespoons) shopping list
- 1 tablespoon rice wine vinegar shopping list
- kosher salt and freshly-ground black pepper, to taste shopping list
How to make it
- Steam fresh corn for 10 minutes, then remove and plunge into cold water to stop cooking. Cut kernels off cobs.
- Combine all ingredients in a large bowl, mixing well.
- Chill thoroughly. Before serving, garnish with cilantro or basil sprigs, if using.
The Cookluisascatering San Carlos, CA
The Rating5 people
Thank you for posting a unique salad.
I love the combination of corn and peppers.
Five forks and a big smile :)trigger in loved it