Saucy Shrimp And Crab EnchiladasFrom valinkenmore 4 years ago
- 1 dozen (8-inch) flour tortillas (the thinner the better) shopping list
- 1 pound medium shrimp, cooked, peeled and deveined shopping list
- 8 oz, crab meat (canned or fresh) shopping list
- 3 cups shredded pepper Jack cheese (reserve 1 cup for topping) shopping list
- 1 (20-ounce) can green enchilada sauce shopping list
- 1 (16-ounce) container sour cream shopping list
- 1/2 cup finely chopped green onions shopping list
- 1/2 cup chopped fresh cilantro shopping list
- Fresh lime wedges for accompaniment shopping list
How to make it
- Preheat oven to 350*F. Grease a a 13 x 9 x 2- inch baking pan. Pour 1/3 cup of enchilada sauce in bottom to coat. Set aside.
- Lay tortillas on a flat working surface. In the middle of each tortilla place an equal amount of cheese (using 2 cups), crab, and shrimp. Fold the sides in and roll the tortilla to form an enchilada. Place enchilada seam-side down in prepared baking pan. Repeat with remaining tortillas. Pour remaining enchilada sauce over the enchiladas, covering completely. Sprinkle with the remaining 1 cup cheese.
- Cover with aluminum foil and bake for 30 minutes. Uncover and cook an additional 15 minutes.
- Garnish with sour cream, green onions and cilantro. Sprinkle with a little lime juice for a kick!
The Cookvalinkenmore Malott, WA
The Rating7 people
I Like The Lime Finisher On This.goblue434 in Anniston loved it
Now this is my kind of treat. I love anything with seafood & this sounds delicious. 5 forksbrianna in loved it
Looks and sounds absolutely delish! High 5 and a beauty flag!juels in Clayton loved it