PINEAPPLE CHEESE BALLFrom tnacndn 8 years ago
How to make it
- In a large mixing bowl beat cream cheese until smooth.
- Stir in pineapple,onions and seasonings.
- Turn onto a sheet of wax paper and shape into a ball.
- Refrigerate over night.
- Before serving roll in the nuts.
- Serve with your choice of crackers.
The Cooktnacndn Jasper, TN
The Rating5 people
Have a winner with this recipe.pudgy47 in Las Vegas loved it
Hey check out my new group Cheese Balls. I know I am a micro organized human. But I can not help it. I love cheese balls and I want to find them all in one spot!!!tuilelaith in Columbia loved it