Spaghetti With Shrimp Tomatoes And FetaFrom luisascatering 5 years ago
- 1 lb. large fresh, wild shrimp, peeled and deveined shopping list
- 2 tablespoons butter shopping list
- 1 tablespoon fresh lemon juice shopping list
- 2 green onions, chopped (include some of the tops) shopping list
- 2 tablespoons olive oil shopping list
- ½ cup dry white wine shopping list
- ½ cup clam juice shopping list
- 1 garlic clove, minced shopping list
- 3-4 organic roma tomatoes, seeds removed, coarsely chopped shopping list
- 2 teaspoons chopped organic fresh oregano shopping list
- 1 teaspoons chopped organic fresh basil shopping list
- 1 teaspoons chopped organic fresh Italian parsley shopping list
- 1 cup crumbled feta cheese (greek) shopping list
- 1/2 cup heavy cream shopping list
- 1 package organic spaghetti shopping list
How to make it
- Prepare pasta according to package. Keep warm in covered pot until shrimp mixture is ready to add.
- Melt butter in a large skillet over medium heat. Add shrimp, garlic and lemon juice. Sauté 2-3 minutes or just until shrimp turn pink. Remove shrimp from skillet.
- Heat olive oil in skillet and add onion, cooking until just tender. Add wine and clam juice. Reduce heat and simmer 10 minutes. Add tomato and heavy cream; simmer 5 more minutes.
- Stir in shrimp, oregano, basil, and parsley. Gently toss with cooked pasta. Serve on warm plates and top with feta cheese and additional herbs.
People Who Like This Dish 13
The Cookluisascatering San Carlos, CA
The Rating6 people
Oh that sounds so good. Saved, flagged and 5 forks.
Vickievictoriaregina in USA loved it
I love the addition of the clam juice it goes well with the succulent shrimp.
Five forks and a big smile:)trigger in loved it
I am all over this!!! Love it....P.S I'm baaaack.....Markymarky90 in Dearborn loved it