Maries Strawberry DessertFrom karlyn255 6 years ago
- 1 cup butter, softened shopping list
- 1 1/2 cups all-purpose flour shopping list
- 1 cup chopped pecans shopping list
- 1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese, softened shopping list
- 2 1/2 cups confectioners' sugar shopping list
- 1 (12 ounce) container frozen whipped topping, thawed shopping list
- 1 1/2 quarts fresh strawberries, halved shopping list
- 1 (8 ounce) jar ready-to-use strawberry glaze shopping list
How to make it
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Mix the butter, flour, and pecans in a bowl, and press into a 9x13 inch baking dish.
- Bake 10 to 15 minutes; do not allow to brown.
- Set aside until completely cool. In a bowl, mix the cream cheese and confectioners' sugar until smooth.
- Blend in the whipped topping.
- Spread over the cooled crust.
- Refrigerate 8 hours, or overnight.
- Top with strawberries and drizzle with glaze to serve.
The Cookkarlyn255 Ypsilanti, MI
The Rating5 people
Thanks for a wwonderful and easy recipe. Big clam bake next weekend and this will be the dessert - can't wait to taste!
High 5!valinkenmore in Malott loved it
Yum, love this one, you have my 5henrie in Savannah loved it
Oh my goodness! Yummyjett2whit in Union City loved it