Very Rich Snicker Bar CakeFrom chefmeow 7 years ago
- 12 miniature snicker bars shopping list
- 2 tablespoons milk shopping list
- 1 box white cake with pudding shopping list
- 1 cup water shopping list
- 1/3 cup vegetable oil shopping list
- 3 eggs shopping list
- 2 tablespoons flour shopping list
- Frosting: shopping list
- 1/2 cup unsweetened cocoa shopping list
- 2-1/2 cups sifted powdered sugar shopping list
- 1 teaspoon vanilla shopping list
- 6 tablespoons butter softened shopping list
- 3 tablespoons plus 2 teaspoons milk shopping list
How to make it
- Preheat oven to 350 then lightly butter and flour rectangular cake pan.
- Melt candy and milk over medium heat stirring constantly until candy melts then cool 5 minutes.
- In large bowl using electric mixer blend cake mix, water, oil and eggs on low.
- Scrape down sides of bowl then beat 2 minutes on high.
- Stir 2/3 cup cake batter and flour into cooled chocolate mixture and mix until incorporated.
- Pour remaining white cake batter into prepared pan.
- Spoon chocolate mixture on top of cake batter.
- Swirl chocolate mixture into cake batter with a knife.
- Bake 30 minutes then cool cake completely before frosting.
- To make frosting cream cocoa, sugar, vanilla and butter in large bowl using mixer on high.
- Gradually add milk and beat until frosting is spreadable then frost top of the cake.
The Cookchefmeow Garland, TX
The Rating3 people
- Not added to any groups yet!