Asian Grilled Beef Salad With Sesame Ginger And Honey VinaigretteFrom luisascatering 6 years ago
- 2 lbs whole beef tenderloin tips, trimmed (or flank steak) shopping list
- Salad: shopping list
- napa cabbage, thinly shaved shopping list
- bean sprouts shopping list
- fresh yakisoba noodles- cooked, drained and cooled shopping list
- green onions, sliced shopping list
- carrots, julienned shopping list
- red bell pepper, julienned shopping list
- Vinaigrette: shopping list
- 1 clove garlic minced shopping list
- 1 teaspoon finely chopped fresh ginger shopping list
- 3 tablespoons honey (or more to taste) shopping list
- 1/2 cup soy sauce shopping list
- 1/4 cup rice vinegar shopping list
- 1 teaspoon sesame oil shopping list
- 1 teaspoon fresh ground black pepper shopping list
- 1/3 cup peanut oil shopping list
- 2 teaspoons sesame seeds, toasted lightly and cooled shopping list
How to make it
- Prepare vinaigrette for salad: whisk all ingredients in bowl and chill until ready to serve.
- Place beef in ziplock bag and marinate in about 1/2 cup of the vinaigrette for about an hour.
- Remove beef from bag and grill on charcoal grill until medium rare. Remove and let rest for 10 minutes.
- Place all salad ingredients in large bowl. Add vinaigrette, mix well and divide on four plates. Slice steak against the grain in very thin slices and arrange nicely around salad. You can also just mix the steak into the salad and keep in the fridge until ready to eat.
The Cookluisascatering San Carlos, CA
The Rating4 people
great recipe... five forkspeetabear in mid-hudson valley loved it
Your salad looks so decadent and delicious.
Thank you for posting to the monthly contest.
Five forks and a big smiletrigger in loved it