Pineapple Beef KabobsFrom minitindel 7 years ago
- 1 can (6 ounces) unsweetened pineapple juice shopping list
- 1/3 cup honey shopping list
- 1/3- cup soy sauce shopping list
- 3 -tablespoons cider vinegar shopping list
- 1-1/2- teaspoons minced garlic shopping list
- 1-1/2- teaspoons ground ginger shopping list
- 1-1/2- pounds boneless beef top sirloin steak, cut into 1-inch pieces shopping list
- 1 -fresh pineapple, peeled and cut into 1-inch chunks shopping list
- 12 --large fresh mushrooms shopping list
- 1 -medium sweet red pepper, cut into 1-inch pieces shopping list
- 1 -medium sweet yellow pepper, cut into 1-inch pieces shopping list
- 1 -medium red onion, cut into 1-inch pieces shopping list
- 2-1/2 cups uncooked instant rice shopping list
How to make it
- In a small bowl, combine the first six ingredients.
- Pour 3/4 cup into a large resealable plastic bag; add beef.
- Seal bag and turn to coat; refrigerate for 1-4 hours.
- Cover and refrigerate remaining marinade for basting.
- Coat grill rack with cooking spray before starting the grill.
- Drain and discard marinade.
- On 12 metal or soaked wooden skewers, alternately thread the beef, pineapple, mushrooms, peppers and onion.
- Grill, covered, over medium-hot heat for 8-10 minutes or until meat reaches desired doneness, turning occasionally and basting frequently with reserved marinade.
- Cook rice according to package directions; serve with kabobs. yum
- Yield: 6 servings. .......................
- note from tink............
- i made this a couple of weeks ago i used boneless chicken tenders and cut into chunks ..... it was delicious .....keep marninating them as they cook i really put alot on and they were tender and moist.....
People Who Like This Dish 13
The Cookminitindel THE HEART OF THE WINE COUNTRY, CA
The Rating7 people
These sound great, always have pineapple on my kbobs. Can't wait to do these! Thanks, Dooley 5!dooley in Crossroads loved it
Mmmmm Now you're back to your senses LOL
I love it! Thanks for sharing, Mini!! ;')justjakesmom in Everett loved it
love pineapple on kbobs...great post...Five forkspeetabear in mid-hudson valley loved it