Deviled EggsFrom rescue_ranger 5 years ago
- 6 eggs shopping list
- 1/4 cup Miracle Whip salad dressing shopping list
- 2 tablespoons finely chopped shallot shopping list
- 3 tablespoons sweet pickle relish shopping list
- 1 tablespoon prepared horseradish shopping list
- 1 tablespoon prepared mustard shopping list
- paprika, for garnish shopping list
- salt and pepper to taste shopping list
How to make it
- 1) Place eggs in a medium saucepan and cover with cold water. Bring water to a boil and immediately remove from heat. Cover and let eggs stand in hot water for 10 to 12 minutes. Remove from hot water, cool, peel and cut lengthwise.
- 2) Remove yolks from eggs. In a medium bowl, mash the yolks and mix together with mayonnaise, onion, sweet pickle relish, horseradish and mustard.
- 3) With a fork or pastry bag, fill the egg halves with the yolk mixture. Garnish with paprika, salt and pepper. Chill until serving.