Almond Butter CookiesFrom hottamale 9 years ago
- COOKIES: shopping list
- 1 & 1/2c. sugar shopping list
- 1c. butter shopping list
- 8-oz. cream cheese; softened shopping list
- 1 egg shopping list
- 1t. vanilla shopping list
- 1/2t. almond extract shopping list
- 3 & 1/2c. flour shopping list
- 1t. baking powder shopping list
- GLAZE: shopping list
- 1c. powdered sugar shopping list
- 1T. butter; softened shopping list
- 1/8t. almond extract shopping list
- 1-2T. milk shopping list
How to make it
- Cream butter, sugar & cream cheese until fluffy.
- Add egg and extracts, beat until smooth.
- Stir together flour and baking powder, add to butter mixture.
- Chill until easy to handle.
- Roll dough out and cut with cookie cutter.
- Bake 8-10 min. @ 375F.
- Mix all ingredients together until you reach desired spreading consistency ... adding or subtracting milk as needed.
The Cookhottamale Canton, OH
The Rating2 people
YUMMY!cakelady in Murray loved it
I made these cookies a couple of days ago for a cookie swap party and they were great! I meant to rate these a 5, but I hit the 4 accidentally - sorry. They desearve the 5. The only change I made was to add brush cookies with butter/sugar and spri...moregoddess_mom_2_3 in Townsend loved it