Tangy Pork ChopsFrom chefmeow 7 years ago
- 12 ounces orange marmalade shopping list
- 1/4 cup orange juice shopping list
- 3 tablespoons spicy mustard shopping list
- 1/4 cup all purpose flour shopping list
- 1/4 teaspoon salt shopping list
- 1/4 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper shopping list
- 4 pork chops shopping list
- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil shopping list
How to make it
- Combine marmalade, orange juice and mustard then mix well and set aside.
- In shallow dish combine flour, salt and pepper then mix well.
- Coat pork chops with seasoned flour.
- Heat oil over medium high heat then add pork chops and brown 4 minutes per side.
- Reduce heat to low then pour marmalade sauce over top then cover and simmer 5 minutes.
- Uncover and simmer 7 minutes then serve with sauce spooned over the chops.
The Cookchefmeow Garland, TX
- Not added to any groups yet!