Cucumber and Melon with Mint VinaigretteFrom notyourmomma 6 years ago
- 1/2 cup of extra virgin olive oil shopping list
- 1/2 cup of best white wine vinegar /splurge with champagne vinegar shopping list
- 1/2 teaspoon of dijon style mustard shopping list
- 3 tablespoons of finely minced fresh mint shopping list
- 1 tablespoon of finely minced parsley shopping list
- big pinch of sugar shopping list
- big pinch of salt shopping list
- 1 ripe honeydew melon, peeled, seeded and chunked shopping list
- 1 english cucumber, peeled and chunked shopping list
How to make it
- In a jar with a tight fitting lid, combine the dressing ingredients.
- Shake like crazy. Good exercise!
- Let stand a room temp for 40 minutes to meld the flavors.
- Shake vigorously just before pouring just enough to moisten the chunks of melon and cukes.
- Chill and serve.
- Great with a grilled meat. Especially a grilled lamb! Good marriage of flavors.