Banana Bread with Cinnamon Crumble ToppingFrom peetabear 5 years ago
- • 1 1/2 cups all purpose flour shopping list
- • 1 cup plus 2 tablespoons sugar shopping list
- • 2 teaspoons ground cinnamon, divided shopping list
- • 1 teaspoon baking soda shopping list
- • 1/2 teaspoon salt shopping list
- • 1 cup mashed ripe bananas (2 to 3 medium) shopping list
- • 2 large eggs shopping list
- • 1/2 cup vegetable oil shopping list
- • 1/4 cup honey shopping list
- • 1/4 cup water shopping list
- • 2 1/2 tablespoons (packed) golden brown sugar shopping list
How to make it
- • Preheat oven to 350°F. Butter and flour 9x5x3-inch metal baking pan. Whisk 1 1/2 cups flour, 1 cup sugar, 1 teaspoon cinnamon, baking soda, and salt in medium bowl. Whisk next 5 ingredients in large bowl until smooth. Add dry ingredients; stir to blend. Transfer batter to pan. Mix 2 tablespoons sugar, 1 teaspoon cinnamon, and brown sugar; sprinkle over batter.
- • Bake bread until tester inserted into center comes out clean, about 1 hour. Cool bread in pan 30 minutes. Turn pan on its side; slide out bread, being careful not to dislodge topping. Turn bread right side up and cool completely.
People Who Like This Dish 8
The Cookpeetabear Mid-hudson Valley, NY
The Rating6 people
Ooooooo yummy peeta i love it esp the crumbles on it yummm
getting ready to watch gg on the millionaire show its on at 11;30 am here in 20 min yeah!!!!
you saw it already... dont tell me yet ..........lol
hugs tinkminitindel in THE HEART OF THE WINE COUNTRY loved it
Both of my favorite cakes, now in one. Thank you, Thank you, and Thank you :)donman in Hammond loved it
Yummmm. I am going to have to try this one. High 5 from me.indicatorsrule1 in Gilbert loved it