Sweet Hot BBQ potato FriesFrom peetabear 7 years ago
- • 2 pounds sweet potatoes or yams, peeled, cut lengthwise into 1/2-inch-thick slices, each slice cut lengthwise into 1/2-inch-wide strips shopping list
- • 1/4 cup extra-virgin olive oil shopping list
- • 1 tablespoon chopped fresh rosemary shopping list
- • 1 tablespoon (packed) golden brown sugar shopping list
- • 1 teaspoon garlic powder shopping list
- • 1/4 teaspoon cayenne pepper shopping list
- • Additional olive oil shopping list
How to make it
- Prepare barbecue (medium heat).
- Place potatoes in 13x9x2-inch baking dish. Add 1/4 cup oil, chopped fresh rosemary, brown sugar, garlic powder, and cayenne pepper to potatoes. Sprinkle potatoes with salt and pepper; toss to coat.
- Brush grill lightly with oil. Place potatoes on grill, spacing about 1 inch apart. Grill until potatoes are tender and slightly charred, turning occasionally, about 10 minutes total.
- Transfer potatoes to bowl, season to taste with salt and pepper, and serve.
The Cookpeetabear Mid-hudson Valley, NY
The Rating4 people
Not to worry - if you don't have time to grill them, bake them in the oven on 375 for about 35 minutes, turning once. I make something very similar all the time as these are actually better for you than regular potatoes. Recipe for ingredients is w...morevalinkenmore in Malott loved it
love this!midgelet in Eastern loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!