Berry Berry Cool PieFrom pleclare 6 years ago
- 1 (14oz) can Eagle Brand sweetened condensed milk(or other brand) shopping list
- 1/2c lemon juice shopping list
- 1-1/2 to 2 cups assorted fresh berries(raspberries,blackberries,blueberries) shopping list
- 1 (8oz ) container frozen non-dairy whipped topping,thawed shopping list
- 1 (6oz) Keebler Ready Crust crust(or other brand shopping list
How to make it
- In a large bowl,mix together sweetened condensed milk and lemon juice;combine well. Mix in berries. Fold in whipped topping.
- Spoon mixture into crust. Freeze 5 hours or till set. Let stand 30 to 40 mins before serving.
- Garnish as desired. Store leftovers in freezer.