Berry Berry Cool PieFrom pleclare 6 years ago
- 1 (14oz) can Eagle Brand sweetened condensed milk(or other brand) shopping list
- 1/2c lemon juice shopping list
- 1-1/2 to 2 cups assorted fresh berries(raspberries,blackberries,blueberries) shopping list
- 1 (8oz ) container frozen non-dairy whipped topping,thawed shopping list
- 1 (6oz) Keebler Ready Crust crust(or other brand shopping list
How to make it
- In a large bowl,mix together sweetened condensed milk and lemon juice;combine well. Mix in berries. Fold in whipped topping.
- Spoon mixture into crust. Freeze 5 hours or till set. Let stand 30 to 40 mins before serving.
- Garnish as desired. Store leftovers in freezer.
The Cookpleclare Framingham, MA
The Rating3 people
This sounds great. I think I will make this tonight!
Thanks for the great post and high 5.valinkenmore in Malott loved it
Oh yes, very, very cool, berry berry cool pie. Thanks a ton for the great post, HI 5.
theoldprof in Belleville loved it
This was sooo good and it was so super easy. I loved this. I only had three lemons and only got 1/4 cup of lemon juice out of them and I think it was just fine with only that amount. You still could taste a bit of lemon although it was faint. I t...morefrankieanne in Ukiah loved it