PIG N WHISTLE PEPPER STEAK SANDWICHFrom victoriaregina 7 years ago
- peanut oil as needed shopping list
- red bell pepper, sliced 1/2 each shopping list
- green bell pepper, sliced 1/2 each shopping list
- white onion, sliced 1/4 each shopping list
- white button mushrooms, sliced 2 each shopping list
- filet mignon, diced 4 oz shopping list
- French loaf bun 1 each shopping list
- monterey jack cheese 1 slice shopping list
How to make it
- In a sauté pan, heat peanut oil. Add all of the vegetables and sauté for 1-1/2 minutes. Add the filet and cook to desired doneness (medium-rare to medium).
- Slice bun in half and place the beef mixture on the bun. Top with cheese and melt in the oven. Serve with French fries.