Lobster BLTFrom midgelet 4 years ago
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise shopping list
- 2 tablespoons fresh lime juice shopping list
- 1 small shallot, minced shopping list
- 1 small garlic clove, mashed shopping list
- 2 tablespoons snipped chives shopping list
- 1 tablespoon finely chopped tarragon shopping list
- 1 teaspoon sweet paprika shopping list
- 1/2 teaspoon celery seeds shopping list
- 2 tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil shopping list
- salt and freshly ground pepper shopping list
- 2 cups coarsely chopped cooked lobster meat (about 1 pound), shopping list
- from two 1 1/4-pound lobsters shopping list
- 6 ounces sliced bacon shopping list
- 2 tablespoons unsalted butter, softened shopping list
- 4 brioche rolls, split shopping list
- 1 tomato, thickly sliced shopping list
How to make it
- In a medium bowl, whisk the mayonnaise with the lime juice, shallot, garlic, chives, tarragon, paprika, celery seeds and olive oil.
- Season with salt and pepper and fold in the chopped cooked lobster meat.
- Refrigerate until chilled.
- In a skillet, cook the bacon over moderately high heat until crisp, about 7 minutes.
- Transfer to paper towels to drain.
- Preheat a grill pan.
- Spread the butter on the cut sides of the rolls.
- Grill the rolls cut sides down over moderate heat until toasted, about 3 minutes.
- Transfer the rolls to plates.
- Mound the lobster salad on the grilled rolls.
- Top with the crisp bacon and tomato slices and serve.
- Make Ahead:
- The recipe can be prepared through Step 1 and refrigerated, covered, for up to 8 hours.
People Who Like This Dish 7
The Cookmidgelet Eastern, USA
The Rating6 people
Thanks for sharing Midge :-)
luisascatering in San Carlos loved it
this looks wonderful!herby in Albany loved it
great post midglet wow my kids will love this one thanksmomo_55grandma in Mountianview loved it
Comfort Foods769 members
Quick N Easy121 members
Fish And Seafood305 members
Home Made Sandwiches77 members
Just Sandwiches131 members
Delicious Foods39 members
The Way To A Mans Heart61 members
Sandwiches For Supper53 members
Old Time Best Sandwiches32 members
Quick Simple And Tasty52 members