Dougs Awesome Stuffed PeppersFrom tsehnert 7 years ago
- 1 1/2 cups cooked brown rice shopping list
- 1 lb ground beef shopping list
- 1 cup chopped mushrooms shopping list
- 1/2 large onion, chopped shopping list
- 2 roma tomatoes, chopped shopping list
- 1/2 cup sliced, black olives shopping list
- 2-3 heads miced garlic shopping list
- 4 large green peppers, cored shopping list
- pepper jack cheese shopping list
How to make it
- Season ground beef with salt and pepper, He used lots of pepper.
- Brown in large frying pan.
- Add all other ingredients except peppers and cheese.
- Saute for 10-15 minutes, until onions are semi soft.
- Stuff the peppers with this mixture and top with shredded pepper jack cheese.
- Grill over Med high heat for 15-20 minutes.
The Cooktsehnert Lincoln, NE
The Rating6 people
your friend doug is a great cook wonderful recipe fantastic flavorsmomo_55grandma in Mountianview loved it
Ask him if he has an older brother who'd like to cook for me. Ha.Ha. These sound sooo good I'll be trying them out soon. Thanks for sharing them & a big 5 forks to you & your friendbrianna in loved it
these look wonderful- great post!midgelet in Eastern loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!