Fudge Brownie Cherry CheesecakeFrom sparow64 5 years ago
How to make it
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Mix 1 1/2 cups of the brownie mix (dry) and the butter thoroughly. Press into an ungreased square pan.
- Beat cream cheese in large bowl on medium speed, scraping bowl often until smooth, about 2 minutes.
- Stir in remaining brownie mix, whipping cream and chocolate flavor syrup.
- Beat on medium speed about 5 minutes.
- Pour over crust in pan.
- Bake until set (35 to 40 minutes).
- Cool and spread pie filling over cheesecake.
- Refrigerate until chilled.
People Who Like This Dish 8
The Cooksparow64 Sweetwater, TN
The Rating4 people
I love this, thanks!maureenlaw in ST LOUIS loved it
Goodness that sounds good. Five forks coming your way, thanks Sparrowhenrie in Savannah loved it
omg !!!!!! i love this one too .........ok stop it!!! right now or im gonna gain my weight back lol
tinkminitindel in THE HEART OF THE WINE COUNTRY loved it