Yum Yum TorteFrom ande16 9 years ago
- 1 cup unsalted butter shopping list
- 3/4 pound feta cheese, crumbled shopping list
- 1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese, softened shopping list
- 2 cloves garlic (I LOVE garlic, so I'll usually put in 8 - 10 cloves), minced shopping list
- 1 shallot, minced shopping list
- 3 tablespoons dry vermouth shopping list
- 1/2 cup pine nuts, toasted shopping list
- 1 cup chopped sun-dried tomatoes shopping list
- 3/4 cup pesto sauce shopping list
How to make it
- In a food processor, combine the butter, feta cheese, cream cheese, garlic, shallot, vermouth.
- Process until smooth.
- Line a bowl, cheesecake pan, or gelatin mold with plastic wrap for easy removal.
- Layer the dip into the mold as follows:
- Pine nuts, sun-dried tomatoes, pesto, cheese mixture.
- Pat down into the mold, and refrigerate for at least one hour.
- Turn the dip out onto a serving plate, and remove plastic wrap. Serve with crackers and/or bread.
- * any leftovers are wonderful with pasta
The Cookande16 Carmel, IN
- Not added to any groups yet!