Baking Powder BiscuitsFrom coffeebean53 8 years ago
How to make it
- Sift together flour and baking powder.
- Stir in salt and sugar.
- Cut in the Crisco until the mixture resembles crumbs.
- Stir together eggs and milk.
- Make a well in the dry mixture and stir in the milk mixture with a fork.
- Stir just to moisten, then turn out onto a lightly floured board.
- Knead about 15 times, then pat lightly into a circle, about 1/2-inch thick.
- (The secret to light and fluffy biscuits is to handle the dough as little as possible) With a sharp round cutter, cut out rounds, without twisting the cutter.
- Just give it a sharp tap, then lift straight up (twisting the cutter causes the biscuits to slope over when they are baking) place on a baking sheet.
- Bake at 350° for 15 to 20 minutes.
- Serve warm.
People Who Like This Dish 9
The Cookcoffeebean53 Charlotte, NC
The Rating4 people
we try to 'boot' a litle JM mentally not all there these low ballers.mystic_river1 in Bradenton loved it
chased 73 did it.......b___________~ and a jerk toomystic_river1 in Bradenton loved it
Arg..... who is the slime who low balled? Did you check the GAWKERS? Worth a 5 to me GF!linebb956 in La Feria loved it