Stuffed Zucchinis with Ground MeatFrom kutadkubilik 7 years ago
- 6 thickish zuchinis shopping list
- ~1 lb ground meat (preferably beef) shopping list
- 2 onions, finely chopped shopping list
- 1/2 cup rice shopping list
- 1/4 cup olive oil shopping list
- salt shopping list
- 1-2 tsp black pepper shopping list
- 1 cup finely chopped flat leaf parsley shopping list
- 2 tomatoes, grated shopping list
- 2 tomatoes, sliced shopping list
- 1 1/2 cup hot water shopping list
How to make it
- - If you're using regular zucchinis, wash them, cut them in half and carve out each half carefully. Save the carvings for dishes such as Baked Zucchini Fritters
- -Slightly salt inside of all and set aside.
- -In a bowl mix well ground meat, onion, rice, olive oil, parsley, salt, black pepper, and 1 grated tomato.
- -Loosely stuff each zucchini with the stuffing half inch to the top and place them in wide pot.
- -Cover the tops with a tomato slice.
- -Mix 1-2 cup of hot water with the remaining grated tomato and pour on top.
- -Let it boil first, then cook on low for 50 minutes to 1 hour.
- It goes well with yogurt.