Garlic Mushroom SandwichFrom cupcakequeen 7 years ago
- 1 tbs olive oil /butter shopping list
- 4 cloves garlic, minced shopping list
- 1 red chilli, seeded and cut into strips shopping list
- 1/2 tps salt or 1 tbsp oyster sauce shopping list
- 2 tbsps water shopping list
- 400gm fresh shiitake mushrooms, sliced shopping list
- 2 ciabatta or foccacia, split into two. shopping list
- 2 tbsps mayonnaise or salad cream. shopping list
- 4-6 pieces lettuce leaves shopping list
- 1 tomato, seeded and sliced thinly shopping list
- salt and pepper to taste. shopping list
How to make it
- Heat oil/butter, and stir fry the garlic and chilli until fragrant.
- add salt and mushrooms, stir -fry mushrooms for 1-2 minutes until they are cooked and soft. set aside to cool.
- Spread mayonnaise on the bread slices. Add lettuce leaves and tomato pieces.
- Add cooked mushrooms, sprinkle with salt and pepper and top with another sliced of bread.