Raspberry Ganache PieFrom valinkenmore 7 years ago
How to make it
- Microwave chocolate and cream in microwaveable bowl on HIGH for 2 min. or until chocolate is almost melted, stirring after each minute. Beat with whisk until chocolate is completely melted and mixture is well blended. Stir in 2 Tbsp. jam.
- Pour into crust. Refrigerate 4 hours.
- Arrange berries on top of pie. Microwave remaining jam and water in small microwaveable bowl on HIGH 30 sec.; stir until well blended. Brush onto berries. Keep refrigerated.
People Who Like This Dish 7
- charlesroberts Halifax, CA
- minitindel THE HEART OF THE WINE COUNTRY, CA
- rosemaryblue CollegeTown
- notyourmomma South St. Petersburg, FL
- quaziefly ALL POINTS
- pleclare Framingham, MA
- desertgal Billings, MT
- efitobx Norfolk, VA
- crazeecndn Edmonton, CA
- deannafaye Grand Junction, CO
- Show up here?Review or Bookmark it! ✔
The Cookvalinkenmore Malott, WA
The Rating6 people
OMG! This is decadent Thanks for a 5 rated recipe!pleclare in Framingham loved it
This is a winner!rosemaryblue in CollegeTown loved it
ok!!! i love it its rich and beautiful and tasty!!! i love it all ........lol
tinkminitindel in THE HEART OF THE WINE COUNTRY loved it