Lemon Pepper Seasoning MixFrom familychef 5 years ago
How to make it
- Stir all the ingredients together and store in airtight jars.
- Attach this to the Jar:
- Grilled Lemon Chicken
- 1/4 C. fresh lemon juice
- 1/4 C. extra virgin olive oil
- 2 t. Lemon Pepper Seasoning Mix
- 6 chicken cutlets
- Preheat the broiler or BBQ grill. In a low, flat dish stir together the lemon juice, oil and Lemon Pepper Seasoning Mix.
- Add the chicken breasts, and marinate in the refrigerator for 30 to 45 minutes.
- Grill over hot coals or broil for 4 minutes on each side, or until done.
- Serve hot or at room temperature.
- Serves 6
People Who Like This Dish 8
The Cookfamilychef Peterborough, CA
The Rating4 people
Thanks for the post! I use alot of this in barbeques! 5 forks to you!valinkenmore in Malott loved it
SWEETIE, THIS RECIPE LOOKS JUST GREAT; I LOVE LEMON PEPPER SEASONING ON MY CHICKEN. MY SON WHO LIVES IN SO-CAL MAKES THE BEST GRILLED LEMON CHICKEN AND IT PRACTICALLY MELTS IN YOUR MOUTH. THANK YOU FOR SHARING. ^5. HAVE A WONDERFUL NIGHT...CHERYLcherylannxo in Santa Nella loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!