Cotto Salami And Baby Kosher DillsFrom thegoldminer 7 years ago
How to make it
- Same drill:
- Apply Mayo on both sides, spreading edge to edge, no dry spots.
- Shoot on a dab of mustard (see pic) and work into the mayo on both sides.
- Cut the pickles thin (see pic).
- Sliced cotto is round. We have square bread. We strive for perfection (Shandy) so we trim the cotto into a square.
- Lay 3 slices on each half (see pic).
- Lay extra cut pieces (see pic) on both sides covering all bread edges.
- Spread all the sliced pickles on the salami (see pic).
- Close and eat.