Meatball Sub CasseroleFrom karlyn255 4 years ago
- 1/3 cup chopped green onions shopping list
- 1/4 cup seasoned bread crumbs shopping list
- 3 tablespoons grated parmesan cheese shopping list
- 1 pound ground beef shopping list
- 1 loaf (1 pound) Italian bread, cut into 1-inch slices shopping list
- 1 package (8 ounces) cream cheese, softened shopping list
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise shopping list
- 1 teaspoon italian seasoning shopping list
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper shopping list
- 2 cups (8 ounces) shredded part-skim mozzarella cheese, divided shopping list
- 1 jar (28 ounces) spaghetti sauce shopping list
- 1 cup water shopping list
- 2 garlic cloves, minced shopping list
How to make it
- In a bowl, combine the onions, crumbs and Parmesan cheese.
- Add beef and mix well.
- Shape into 1-in. balls; place on a greased rack in a shallow baking pan.
- Bake at 400° for 15-20 minutes or until no longer pink.
- Meanwhile, arrange bread in a single layer in an ungreased 13-in. x 9-in. baking dish (all of the bread might not be used).
- Combine the cream cheese, mayonnaise, Italian seasoning and pepper; spread over the bread.
- Sprinkle with 1/2 cup mozzarella.
- Combine the sauce, water and garlic; add meatballs.
- Pour over cheese mixture; sprinkle with remaining mozzarella.
- Bake, uncovered, at 350° for 30 minutes or until heated through.
People Who Like This Dish 9
The Cookkarlyn255 Ypsilanti, MI
The Rating4 people
Meatball subs are one my favorite things to eat on the planet! I can't wait to dig into this! What a great recipe! 5! Thanks, Dooleydooley in Krum loved it
I love meatball subs, and this sounds delicious. High 5 and thanks...shibattou in Fort Mohave loved it