Tortilla Lasagna RecipeFrom karlyn255 5 years ago
- 1 pound ground beef shopping list
- 1 cup water shopping list
- 1 envelope taco seasoning shopping list
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder shopping list
- 1/4 teaspoon cayenne pepper shopping list
- 1-1/2 cups (12 ounces) sour cream shopping list
- 1-1/2 teaspoons chili powder shopping list
- 2 cups (8 ounces) shredded monterey jack cheese shopping list
- 2 cups (8 ounces) shredded cheddar cheese shopping list
- 1 tablespoon cornmeal shopping list
- 10 flour tortillas (6 inches) shopping list
- 1 jar (8 ounces) salsa shopping list
- 1 small onion, sliced shopping list
How to make it
- In a large skillet, cook beef over medium heat until no longer pink; drain.
- Stir in the water, taco seasoning, garlic powder and cayenne.
- Bring to a boil. Reduce heat; simmer, uncovered, for 10 minutes.
- Meanwhile, in a small bowl, combine sour cream and chili powder. In a large bowl, combine cheeses; set aside.
- Sprinkle cornmeal into a greased 13-in. x 9-in. baking dish.
- Arrange five tortillas, overlapping, in the bottom of prepared dish; spread with 1/2 cup salsa.
- Layer with half of the meat mixture, onion and sour cream mixture. Sprinkle with 1-1/2 cups cheese mixture.
- Repeat layers.
- Bake, uncovered, at 375° for 40 minutes.
- Sprinkle with remaining cheese mixture.
- Bake 10 minutes longer or until cheese is melted.
- Let stand for 10 minutes before cutting.