Bears Cinnamon Glazed NutsFrom grizzlybear 6 years ago
How to make it
- Preheat oven to 325 degrees.
- Place butter in a 13" X 9" pan; place in oven to melt butter, about 7 minutes.
- Meanwhile, beat egg whites with salt until frothy; gradually add sugar, beating to stiff peaks.
- Gently fold in Nuts and cinnamon. Pour Nut mixture onto pan; toss with butter.
- Bake about 40 minutes, tossing every 10 minutes, until almonds are crisp.
- Serve warm or at room temperature.
- Store cooled almonds in airtight container up to 2 weeks
The Cookgrizzlybear CA
The Rating5 people
Oh yeah baby - pecans - I can taste them now! Thanks for the wonderful post and high 5 to you!valinkenmore in Malott loved it
hehe - I love cinnamon spicy nuts!jett2whit in Union City loved it
love these grizz...........yummm
tinkminitindel in THE HEART OF THE WINE COUNTRY loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!