Peach Cream Cheese PieFrom chefmeow 5 years ago
- 1-1/3 cup plain flour shopping list
- 1/2 teaspoon salt shopping list
- 1/2 cup shortening shopping list
- 3 tablespoons cold water shopping list
- 1/2 cup pecan pieces shopping list
- 8 ounces cream cheese softened shopping list
- 1 cup granulated sugar shopping list
- 8 ounces frozen whipped topping thawed shopping list
- 3 fresh pieces peeled and thinly sliced shopping list
How to make it
- Sift flour and salt then add shortening and cut in with pastry cutter for pea size consistency.
- Add water then work in together and roll out on lightly floured board and put in 9” pie pan.
- Bake at 350 for 10 minutes then sprinkle pecans over bottom of crust and bake until golden.
- Cool completely before adding filling.
- For filling cream together cheese and sugar then add whipped topping and mix well.
- Add peaches and fold into cream cheese mixture then pour into baked pie shell.
- Refrigerate overnight for best results.
The Cookchefmeow Garland, TX
The Rating6 people
ohhh i bet this is heavenly...foodinnewengland in Claremont loved it
This sounds peachy! Great post and high 5!valinkenmore in Malott loved it
wow! ts too yummy.. gr8 post..u gt all 5sufia in JP loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!