Three Cheese Noodle BakeFrom chefmeow 4 years ago
- 4 ounces uncooked noodles shopping list
- 1 cup cottage cheese shopping list
- 3/4 cup shredded cheddar cheese shopping list
- 1/2 cup sour cream shopping list
- 1/3 cup chopped green onion with tops shopping list
- 3 tablespoons grated parmesan cheese shopping list
- 1/2 teaspoon worcestershire sauce shopping list
- 1/8 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper shopping list
- 2 egg whites shopping list
- 1 egg shopping list
How to make it
- Heat oven to 350 then spray square baking dish with nonstick cooking spray.
- Cook noodles as directed on package then drain well.
- Mix noodles and remaining ingredients then spread in dish.
- Bake uncovered for 35 minutes then allow to stand 5 minutes and serve.
The Cookchefmeow Garland, TX
- Not added to any groups yet!