Bears Brown Sugar Rum SauceFrom grizzlybear 7 years ago
How to make it
- Beat egg yolks until thick.
- Then gradually beat in 1/2 cup of the brown sugar.
- Set aside.
- Beat egg whites until soft peaks form and gradually beat in remaining 1/4 cup of brown sugar.
- Fold egg yolk mixture into meringue.
- Whip cream until still and stir rum.
- Fold into egg mixture.
- Spoon to serve.
- Serve over any fresh fruit
- Makes 3 cups.
The Cookgrizzlybear CA
The Rating5 people
You ARE a little devil, aren't you?
Love this recipe. 5 forks Saved and flagged of course.
Vickievictoriaregina in USA loved it
Yummy - can't wait to try this one!valinkenmore in Malott loved it
great post... five forkspeetabear in mid-hudson valley loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!