Scallops With Creamy Bacon SauceFrom pixyqueen 5 years ago
- 2 rashers of bacon-Diced shopping list
- 300g of scallops-roe removed shopping list
- 2 button mushrooms-thin sliced shopping list
- 1 small white onion-small dice shopping list
- 1 clove of garlic-crushed shopping list
- 2 tbsp dry white wine shopping list
- 3/4 cup cream shopping list
- 1/4 tsp pepper shopping list
How to make it
- Cook bacon(reserve the oil)
- Cook Scallops in the bacon oil over a medium heat until Opaque.
- remove from and keep warm
- Add mushrooms, garlic, onion,bacon and wine cook for a minute or 2.
- Add the cream and reduce
- Add the scallops into the pan warm thru
- Serve with Crusty bread
The Cookpixyqueen Sydney,Australia, AU
The Rating8 people
This sounds delicious!
Do you add the bacon at step 4?
Thank you =)pookiebear in Regina loved it
Looks good.sandygalesmith in Saint Joseph loved it
a hi 5 all the way,!!!!midgelet in Eastern loved it