Egg N Bacon PieFrom pixyqueen 5 years ago
How to make it
- 1.Pre-heat oven to 180c
- 2.Combine eggs,onion and cream, and mix well.
- 3.Pour egg mix into a flan tin.
- 4.Lay the bacon over the egg mix.
- 5.Top with the tomato slices.
- 6.Top with Puff Pastry.
- 7. brush with beatten egg.
- 8.Poke a couple of holes in the pastry (to let Steam escape).
- 9.Bake for 40mins or until middle is firm.
- 10.Slice up and enjoy!!
The Cookpixyqueen Sydney,Australia, AU
The Rating3 people
I like this recipe too. Sounds really good. We English call a slice of bacon a "rasher" too. I will certainly be trying this soon but I think I would prefer the pastry on the bottom like a quiche. 5 forksbrianna in loved it