Smoked Salmon PlatterFrom luisascatering 4 years ago
- 1 large package Norweigan smoked salmon shopping list
- 1-2 small handfuls of capers shopping list
- 3-4 lemons, sliced shopping list
- 2 English cucumbers shopping list
- 1 red onion, chopped and rinsed (very important to rinse!) shopping list
- fresh chives (or dill) to garnish shopping list
- Sunday Morning bagels recipe: shopping list
- bagels.html">Sunday Morning bagels shopping list
How to make it
- Place the salmon in the center of a large platter (all white looks the best).
- With a sharp vegetable peeler, make long ribbons out of the cucumber. Roll each slice up. Place along each side of salmon.
- Pour red onion along side cucumber ribbons then arrange halves of lemon slices all around the platter.
- Sprinkle salmon with the capers and garnish with fresh chives or dill.
- Serve with fresh, toasted bagels and whipped cream cheese.
The Cookluisascatering San Carlos, CA
The Rating3 people
Lovely presentation, & like the idea of cucumber ribbons.californiacook in loved it
Wish I was at that party! I love smoked salmon! The platter looks beautiful and elegant!juels in Clayton loved it
How artistically presented. What wonderful flavors. A true masterpiece Luisa. Thank you for such a beautiful post.
Vickievictoriaregina in USA loved it