Cream Puff Pastry with Vanilla Cream FillingFrom kytigger 6 years ago
- 1/2 cup butter shopping list
- 1 cup water shopping list
- 1/4 teaspoon salt shopping list
- 1 cup all-purpose flour shopping list
- 1 teaspoon sugar shopping list
- 4 eggs shopping list
- vanilla Cream Filling shopping list
- 1 small box instant vanilla pudding shopping list
- 1 cup milk shopping list
- 1cup whipping cream, whipped shopping list
- 1 teaspoon vanilla shopping list
How to make it
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees
- Place butten in a medium saucepan, add water, salt and sugar. Bring to boiling, stiring til butter melts. Add flour all at once stirring vigorously. Cook and stir til mixture forms a ball that doesn't separate. Remove from heat: cool 10 minutes, Add eggs one at a time to flour mixture beating with a wooden spoon after each addition for about one minute or till smooth.
- Drop batter from a spoon onto a lightly greased baking sheet. Leave 3 inches between puffs to allo for expansion. Bake in 400 degree oven for about 30 minutes or until golden brown. remove puffs from pan. cool on a rack
- Slice off the tops or cut in half, and wit a fork gently scrape out any moist dough. Work carefully so that you do not puncture the crust.
- Vanilla Cream Directions
- Whip the whipping cream and set aside
- Beat pudding mix and milk, then fold in the whipped cream and vanilla.
- Fill puff pastry with filling and apply the top.
- Drizzle with melted chocolate
People Who Like This Dish 24
The Cookkytigger Louisville, KY
The Rating11 people
dis sound sooo good!
just one question. wen u say whipping cream, do u mean whip cream like cool whip or sumthin or am actual some sorta cream?sheshe in Roselle loved it
wow would blow any diet but soooo delicous thanks buddymomo_55grandma in Mountianview loved it
been wanting to make this for my boyfriend he likes it when you make it into eclairs witch is the same just diffrent shape with twice the chocolate on top thanks sounds great. creamy and messy. yummaywest in Tangerine loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!