Ham Noodle CasseroleFrom chefmeow 6 years ago
- 1 can condensed cheddar cheese soup undiluted shopping list
- 1/2 cup milk shopping list
- 1/2 cup sour cream shopping list
- 1/2 cup sliced celery shopping list
- 2-1/2 ounce can sliced mushrooms drained shopping list
- 2 cups diced ham shopping list
- 3 ounces uncooked medium noodles cooked and drained shopping list
- 3/4 cup crushed butter crackers shopping list
- 1 tablespoon butter melted shopping list
How to make it
- Preheat oven to 375 then combine soup, milk and sour cream in large bowl.
- Add celery and mushrooms then stir in ham and noodles.
- Pour mixture into medium casserole dish then combine cracker crumbs and butter.
- Sprinkle over ham mixture then bake uncovered for 30 minutes.
The Cookchefmeow Garland, TX
The Rating2 people
- Not added to any groups yet!