Chicken ChardonnayFrom asheats 6 years ago
- 4 boneless skinless chicken breasts shopping list
- flour for dredging shopping list
- salt and pepper, to taste shopping list
- 1 pat butter shopping list
- 1 shallot, minced shopping list
- 4 oz. white wine shopping list
- 6 oz chicken stock shopping list
- 6 oz heavy cream shopping list
- parsley, for garnish shopping list
How to make it
- Dry the chicken breasts, season with salt and pepper, and dredge in the flour.
- Heat the butter in a skillet over medium-high heat. Add the chicken and brown on each side until cooked through. Remove the chicken from the pan and keep warm.
- Add more butter to the pan if needed, and sauté the shallots for 3-5 minutes. Deglaze with the wine and stock, reduce by half.
- Add the cream and reduce to thicken, season with salt and pepper. Coat the breasts with the sauce and garnish with parsley.
The Cookasheats BIG BEAR LAKE, CA
The Rating5 people
I would leave the skin on also because it adds a flavor too. Saved and fived. Thanks.victoriaregina in USA loved it
I remember this many years age. And never tryed it.
I will try your it has more substance. Great Hi5 from me.
Ed(spinach1948)spinach1948 in Dorchester-Boston loved it
Wonderful recipe! Can't wait to try. 5 forks to you!valinkenmore in Malott loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!