Tuscan White BeansFrom marmay 5 years ago
How to make it
- Sort through the beans, rinse, drain and then place in a large saucepan
- . Add cold water to cover by several inches and leave to soak overnight.
- Drain the beans and return to the saucepan.
- Add the 6 cups of cold water,
- 1/4 cup of olive oil,
- chopped sage and garlic.
- Bring to a boil. Reduce the heat to medium-low, cover and simmer, stirring occasionally, until the beans are just tender but not falling apart (45 minutes to 1 hour.)
- Season with salt and pepper to taste.
- Using a slotted spoon, transfer the beans to a pre-warmed bowl.
- Top with additional olive oil.
- Makes 6 servings
The Cookmarmay MI
The Rating4 people
Sounds very good - 5 forks to you!valinkenmore in Malott loved it
This is how we eat our beans....I like to reheat these in a saute pan with a little dab of butter.....................YUM!.................Turtleturtle66 in Sacramento loved it
I love simple and delish recipes, great psot!midgelet in Eastern loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!