Seafood BisqueFrom midgelet 5 years ago
- 3 tablespoons butter shopping list
- 2 tablespoons finely chopped green onion shopping list
- 2 tablespoons finely chopped celery shopping list
- 3 tablespoons flour shopping list
- 2 1/2 cups milk shopping list
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper shopping list
- 1 tablespoon tomato paste shopping list
- 1 cup heavy whipping cream shopping list
- 8 ounces crab meat shopping list
- 4 to 8 ounces small cooked shrimp or other seafood ( lobster etc. ) shopping list
- 2 tablespoon sherry ( don't omit! ) shopping list
How to make it
- Heat butter over medium-low heat; add green onion and celery.
- Saute until tender.
- Blend in flour; cook, stirring, for about 1 minute.
- Slowly stir in the milk, cooking and stirring until thickened.
- Add pepper, tomato paste, and heavy cream.
- Stir in the crab, shrimp, and sherry.
- Bring to a simmer.
- Serve hot.
The Cookmidgelet Eastern, USA
The Rating4 people
For some reason I seam to mess Bisque up everytime I try and make it....hahahahha
but this looks great.
grizzlybear in loved it
I love seafood bisque, will have to try this one! Thanks for the post.maureenlaw in ST LOUIS loved it
Oh boy - this one is coming to my table real soon!
Thanks for the great post and 5 forks to you!valinkenmore in Malott loved it